For new construction and/or construction using cranes within close proximity to Centennial Airport, please use the following information to submit a
FAA Form 7460-1, Notice of Proposed Construction or Alteration, prior to construction.
An FAA Form 7460-1 is required if ANY of the following criteria are met:
- Any construction or alteration within 20,000 feet of Centennial Airport which exceeds a 100:1 slope from any point on the nearest runway
- Any highway, railroad or other traverse way whose prescribed adjusted height would exceed the above noted standards
- Any construction or alteration exceeding 200 feet above ground level, regardless of distance from the airport
- Any construction or alteration actually located on the airport, regardless of height or location
- When requested by the FAA
FAA Form 7460-1, please click here: https://oeaaa.faa.gov/oeaaa/external/portal.jsp
Use the Notice Criteria Tool on the left side of the page to enter information on any potential obstructions.
Please note this process may take up to 90 days.
If you have additional questions, please contact Centennial Airport Operations at 303-790-0598.