ALL POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED
Program re-opens FALL 2017
CENTENNIAL AIRPORT MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIPS
Centennial Airport's one year full-time airport management internship can be one of the most beneficial additions to your college education and career pursuits, offering you several major benefits:
• Practical, hands-on experience, a necessity in today's job market!
• An understanding and appreciation of the internal workings of a very busy airport!
• The opportunity to make many valuable contacts in the aviation industry!
• College credit during your internship!
• Great pay - $15 per hour, 40 hours per week!
This internship will give you extensive background in both planning and development and airport operations at one of the busiest general aviation airports in the nation. As an intern, you'll gain valuable experience in the following areas:
• Emergency response coordination
• Snow removal operations
• Government, tenant and public relations
• Airfield/ramp inspections, maintenance and construction procedures
• Airport land use and master planning
• Noise abatement practices
• Airport layout plan preparation and revision
Since 1986, more than 70 students have completed Centennial's internship program. The vast majority are now employed in the aviation industry in positions including airport managers, airport consultants and airline pilots.
Qualified applicants should have a bachelor's degree in airport management/administration or a related aviation field, or at minimum, be enrolled in a four-year degree program and have achieved senior status in pursuit of an aviation degree.