The Arapahoe County Public Airport Authority is committed to protecting your privacy. This Policy explains our privacy practices for our website, www.centennialairport.com on the World Wide Web (the "Site"), as well as for Centennial Airport services that may be accessed through the normal use of our site and services. You may travel through most of our site without providing any information about yourself. However, at times, we may need limited information to provide services that you request. The following statement explains our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Please read our complete policy.
Information Collection and Use
You may decide whether or not to proceed with any activity that requests personally identifiable information. The choice is yours. If you do not wish to provide the requested information, however, you may not be able to complete a transaction or the services you are requesting. We do not collect information from individuals under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, we ask that you do not submit any personal information through the Site. If we have specific knowledge that an individual under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information to the site, we will delete such information permanently and without notice.
Except as described below, Centennial Airport will only disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties if acting under a good faith belief that such action is necessary (1) to conform to legal requirements; (2) to protect and defend the rights or property of Centennial Airport ; (3) to enforce the Centennial Airport policies and terms of service for use of this site or our online services.
Centennial Airport collects personally identifiable information that is be divided into the following categories:
- Centennial Airport News and Information: If you provide us with personally identifiable information, such as your name and email address to receive our newsletter and other community outreach notifications, you will be asked to “subscribe” and give consent to received such communication. In the event you no longer wish to receive such information, you may choose to opt-out of receiving further communications by notifying us at email@example.com or simply “unsubscribing.” Except in the case of partnerships (see below), Centennial Airport keeps personally identifiable information collected in the course of installation/registration of Centennial Airport' communications products confidential and does not sell, trade, or exchange mailing lists with any organization.
- Credit Card Information: If you use a credit card to purchase products via this site, your name as it appears on the credit card, the credit card number, expiration date, and billing address will be encrypted as it passes over the Internet. Centennial Airport does not record or keep your credit card information for online credit card transactions; rather such information is simply passed through to our contracted payment processing vendor. Centennial Airport may access such information through the payment processing company, but does not do so except to process refunds or adjustments and to the extent necessary in the event of nonpayment or disputed payments, or as may be necessary for Centennial Airport' compliance, in Centennial Airport' discretion, with applicable law.
If You Opt to Receive Communications, How We Will Contact You
- Email: With your permission, Centennial Airport will send you communications, including informative emails/newsletters about product upgrades, product updates, new products, and services. These communications provide you with special offers that may be of interest to you. Centennial Airport uses a third-party program of outbound email technology to send emails from our servers and does not collect information about you but does collect requests to unsubscribe.
- Cookies: A "cookie" is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once you close your browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on a site, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our Site. You may still use our site if you reject the cookie. The only drawback to this is that you will be limited in some areas of our site. For example, you may not be able to use certain features of our forum or other parts of the site that offer customized settings.
- Log Files: We (Centennial Airport and/or our contracted web analytics provider(s)) do keep track of the domains from which you access our site and communication products, and may log IP addresses or other identifiers for statistical purposes. We do this to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use to identify and analyze trends and the results of our marketing efforts, to help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer the site. We may periodically share aggregated demographic information with our business partners. IP addresses and other identifiers are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Links: This site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Centennial Airport is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site you visit that collects any personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by www.centennialairport.com.
- Newsletter: If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and email address.
If you have any questions about our site, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.