Welcome to ACPAA's Virtual Boardroom. This is a quick start guide to help you get into the meeting with as little hassle as possible.
First and foremost, you DO NOT need to purchase or download any special software to access this meeting. If you have a fairly new computer and updated browsers, you should be able to join without issue. If you're new to the virtual meeting game, then this guide will walk you through step-by-step.
This guide has opened in a separate window, allowing you to easily reference it as you enter the meeting.
TO JOIN THE MEETING from the Virtual Boardroom landing page:
- Click on the TAKE ME TO THE MEETING button.
- A welcome screen from Microsoft Teams will appear.
- To join the meeting without downloading the Microsoft application, click on the WATCH ON THE WEB INSTEAD button, on the right.
- This will take you to the "virtual waiting room." You'll know you're there if you see a purple screen that says "Welcome to the live event."
- If you have an existing Microsoft Teams account, you may sign in. If not, you may join the meeting anonymously. Select JOIN ANONYMOUSLY.
- To participate in public comment, you may use the LIVE EVENT Q&A panel, located on the right side of the screen. You will need to provide your full name and address, for the record. Select the ASK A QUESTION option located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Should you need to depart the meeting, simply select the LEAVE button un the upper righthand corner of the screen, next to the Q&A PANEL.